Product links on this post may be sponsored/non-sponsored affiliate links. Boys Built Better will receive a small percentage of any purchase you make after clicking such links. There is no extra cost or charges to you. Thank you for your support.
Raising High School Boys
In the last of our series on transitioning to schools, today I am chatting with Alexis Karasek, a mom whose son just graduated high school. In our other transitioning episodes, we focused on making a one-grade leap. Since high school spans a lot of change maturity wise, today we are talking about your child from 9th-12th.
- Parenting with Love and Logic
- Parenting with Love and Logic for Teens
- Are you a lawnmower parent? Here’s a link to the article we talked about if you haven’t seen it.
- Why talk about high school as a whole instead of just 9th? (3:44)
- First two/ last two years of high school (4:47)
- Learning to Drive (8:59)
- Looking Back with Perspective (11:40)
- Bad Decisions (13:52)
- Letting your son find himself (17:33)
- Personality vs. Parenting (21:59)
- Don’t save him (25:40)
- Fail and Figure it out (26:51)