Raising High School Boys
In the last of our series on transitioning to schools, today I am chatting with Alexis Karasek, a mom whose son just graduated high school. In our other transitioning episodes, we focused on making a one-grade leap. Since high school spans a lot of change maturity wise, today we are talking about your child from 9th-12th.
- Parenting with Love and Logic
- Parenting with Love and Logic for Teens
- Are you a lawnmower parent? Here’s a link to the article we talked about if you haven’t seen it.
- Why talk about high school as a whole instead of just 9th? (3:44)
- First two/ last two years of high school (4:47)
- Learning to Drive (8:59)
- Looking Back with Perspective (11:40)
- Bad Decisions (13:52)
- Letting your son find himself (17:33)
- Personality vs. Parenting (21:59)
- Don’t save him (25:40)
- Fail and Figure it out (26:51)