Product links on this post may be sponsored/non-sponsored affiliate links. Boys Built Better will receive a small percentage of any purchase you make after clicking such links. There is no extra cost or charges to you. Thank you for your support.
Interview with Kyle Douglas, chatting about the mental health of boys with tips on how to raise boys to be mentally well and also information about what therapy is and when to utilize it.
- Children’s book about taking care of yourself so you can take care of others (https://amzn.to/2IzZoR0)
- Calm down toy to use during tantrums (https://amzn.to/2KER4f2)
- DIY calm down toy (https://childhood101.com/calm-down-bottle/)
- Brene Brown Ted Talk on Vulnerability https://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability
- Want more from Kyle? Check out his website. (http://www.kyledouglastherapy.com/)
- Men in therapy today (5:21)
- How to raise boys that are aware of emotions (9:32)
- Coping skills for children (14:37)
- What to expect in therapy (28:00)
- Length of therapy (34:00)
- The stigma of therapy (36:28)
- When to seek therapy (38:20)
- What to look for in a therapist (40:55)